As we step into the Summer months, allow us to heat up your job prospects with this hot new role we have in the Rochester area! Our prestigious client is looking for experienced Care Assistants to join their growing team!
Job title: Care Assistant
Location: Rochester, Kent
Rate of pay: £8.21-£11 per hour
The role of a Care Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients.
- Keeping departments clean and tidy.
- Taking and recording basic observations.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Nurse:
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and in challenging situations.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.