Are you looking to make some extra cash for your dream holiday this Summer? Allow us to make this possible with this incredible opportunity based with our prestigious client in the Sittingbourne area!
Job title: Care Assistant
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Rate of pay: £8.21-£11 per hour
The daily duties of a Care Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients.
- Keeping departments clean and tidy.
- Taking and recording basic observations.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and in challenging situations.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.