Are you looking to make some extra cash for the Summer? Swanstaff have an amazing opportunity based with our client in the Andover area!
Job title: Care Assistant
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £11.25
The role of a Care Assistant:
- Assisting with Personal Care.
- Enabling mobility.
- Assist client to fulfil activities of daily living.
- Assist with medications as prescribed by medical team.
- Day to day household tasks e.g. changing beds, laundry, ironing, shopping.
- Reporting & Recording as per company procedure.
The requirements of a Care Assistant:
- A valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- A kind and caring nature.
- Ability to stay calm in challenging and stressful situations.
- Interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Temp of the Month Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from our consultants.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!