Are you tired of working for companies with no staff recognition or reward schemes? With our Refer a Friend, Ambassador and Temp of the Month Scheme - Swanstaff could be your perfect match!
Job Title: Care assistant/support worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of pay: £9 per hour
The role of a Care Assistant:
- Assisting with Personal Care.
- Enabling mobility.
- Dietetics, including assistance with menu planning, preparing, serving and storing of foods.
- Assist with medications as prescribed by medical team.
- Respect for client confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times.
The requirements of a Care Assistant:
- A valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- A kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- Continuous support from our consultants.
- You will be paid every Friday.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!