Are you looking to make some extra cash for the Summer? We are currently recruiting for experienced and dedicated Care Workers in the Norwich area and Great Yarmouth, could it be you?
Job title: Care Worker
Location: Norwich and Great Yarmouth
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The role of a Care Worker:
- Assisting with Personal Care.
- Enabling mobility.
- Dietetics, including assistance with menu planning, preparing, serving and storing of foods.
- Assist client to fulfil activities of daily living.
- Assist with medications as prescribed by medical team.
- Dealing with correspondence and financial matters as requested.
- Day to day household tasks.
- Reporting & Recording as per company procedure.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times
The requirements of a Care Worker:
- A valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- A kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- The ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively to find out more information please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 01553 60122!