As a carer for Swanstaff working at our client, you will work with vulnerable individuals to help them live their lives to the full.
Our client's Care centre is based in Ware and specialises in personal and support care work with the elderly with both dementia and intermediate care. This role involves long days and half days, week day shifts, nights and weekend cover.
Job Title: Care Assistant
Rate of Pay: £96.25 per day to £99.00 per day
Available Shifts Half Days, Full Days, Week Days, Week Nights, Weekend Days and Nights.
The Role of a Care Assistant:
This role requires flexibility along with enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative individuals. This role is for a passionate individual who believes they can make a difference to individuals. Our client dedicates themselves to give residents the best care and the most fulfilling experiences possible.
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months experience in similar role in the UK.
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Have access to your own vehicle, because the area isn't access by public transport.
- Regular bookings
- Garden Area
- Free parking on Site
- Weekly pay
- FREE training
- 24 hour support.
- Flexible hours.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us.
Swanstaff can Offer:
- Half Days + Full Days + Week Days + Week Nights + Weekend Days and Nights.
- Candidate of the Month.
- Refer a Friend.
- Free Training on the 12th July 2019.
- Regular shifts.
- Swanstaff office support.
- Holiday Pay.
- Ltd Company Support and Care workers are welcome.
Once registered at our branch we can add you to our free practical training on the 12th July, this will be provide you with the most up to date skills ready to be part of our wonderful team!
0.9mile Location from Ware Train station: 395 bus, 5 minute drive or a 20 minute walk.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.