Are you looking to make some extra cash for Christmas? We are offering flexible work that you can fit around your standing commitments! We have full and part time positions available too!
Job title: Care Assistant
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Care Assistant:
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, lates, long days and nights and we pay between £8.50 and £14.00 per hour!
The requirements of a Care Assistant:
- 6 months previous experience in this or a similar role.
- A valid DBS.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you are looking for a new role and to earn some extra cash before Christmas then please either apply online now or give us a call on 01473 558443. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org