Swanstaff are currently seeking compassionate, kind and enthusiastic care assistant to work in a Supported Living Facility for adults with physical and learning difficulties and mental health needs.
- Dealing with aspects of personal care including feeding, toileting and maintaining personal hygiene
- Ensuring the setting is clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Encouraging and assisting service users to participate in stimulating activities and tasks to help strengthen their skills and general knowledge
- Promoting independence
- Building trusty and professional relationships with service users and insuring service users are happy and comfortable at all times in the setting
- Ensuring health and safety and safeguarding procedures are being followed
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Care Assistant or Support Worker
- Experience and knowledge in working with adults with disabilities and complex needs
- A valid and clean DBS within the last 12 months or registered on the update service
- Able to work on a flexible rota basis which may include some weekends and nights
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding adults
- Kind, caring and enthusiastic nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Free mandatory training
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly catch up calls from helpful and friendly consultants
- Birthday celebrations
If you're interested in this role please apply today. Alternatively you can send your latest CV Daniel and contact 01322 474 655 for more info.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!