Are you an experienced Care Assistant / Support Worker seeking work with an award winning company with amazing staff benefits? Look no further, Swanstaff Recruitment are here!
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers to work for our client who offer a range of fun services and activities to children aged 5-19. They work with all children with a recognised disability and who need additional support in their day to day lives providing opportunities to be involved in activities and specialised group activities.
Job Title: Care Assistant / Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £9.14 per hour
The Role of a Care Assistant:
- Supporting Children aged 5-19 with a range learning disabilities and physical disabilities
- Assisting on days out, holiday activities, weekend clubs and other projects
- Working within the team supporting the children during their participation in activities and meet the childrens specific needs and personal care where required
- Being allocated to, and have the responsibility for a number of children within a group setting
- Prepared to be physically active and involved in all activities
Working hours are typically 08:45 - 17:15 on weekends but also include early and late shifts
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months UK professional healthcare experience within the last 3 years
- Enhanced DBS
- A patient, kind and caring attitude
- Reliable and flexible
- Experience working with children with a range of learning disabilities and physical disabilities
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Temp of the Month & other recognition schemes
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today by sending an updated CV to George.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call George in branch on 01322 474655 to not miss out on this opportunity!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.