Care Assistants! Are you looking for a new role in the Healthcare industry? We may be your perfect match! Take a look here...
Job Title: Care Assistant
Location: Epping Forest
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £11.50 per hour
The Role of a Care Assistant:
Within this role your responsibilities will include delivering personal care, prompting medication, building a good rapport with residents, promote the highest standards of care and maintaining good communication with the office.
- Personal Care for elderly residents
- Support residents washing and dressing
- Support feeding and meal times
- One to one support
- Emotional and physical reassurance to service users
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- 6 months minimum previous experience in this or a similar role.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- DBS required.
- All training requirements are provided by Swanstaff.
- Various Shifts Available - Swanstaff are very flexible! If you can tell us what shifts you want - we will put you in them
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!