Would you like to work for an award winning Care home? Would you like to be a part of a fantastic team with a great morale? We are looking for experienced Care Assistants for our client based in Thaxted. A picturesque home to 49 service users where the management team treat their staff like the superhero's they are!
This is an on-going temp role, full or part time with the opportunity to become a direct permanent member of the team!
Job title: Care Assistant
Location: Thaxted, Essex
Rate of pay: £8.72 - £11.00 per hour
The role of a Care Assistant:
- Assist in all aspects of the service users daily living according to their individual person centred care plans
- Daily record keeping and documentation ensuring all is up-to-date
- preserving the dignity of any client is an absolute necessity
- Assist around the home if/when needed i.e. Laundry etc.
- Assist with meals i.e. plating up, making drinks and assisting service users if needed
- Duties required to be carried out by on shift Team Leader or Manager
The requirements of a Care Assistant:
- 6 Months+ UK based Healthcare Experience is a must
- A kind, caring and enthusiastic nature
- Ability to be confident, knowledgeable and be able to use your own initiative
- Have a DBS registered on the online update service
(Not essential as you can apply for a DBS through us)
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Updated training provided for free
- Paid Holiday
- Opportunity to work with other clients within different sectors of the Healthcare industry if you want to pick up some extra shifts
- Dedicated consultant available to you 24/7
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Chance to become a Swanstaff Ambassador / Staff of the month awards
- Temp to Perm opportunities available
- Enhanced pay rates for night and weekend work
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jodie from our Chelmsford branch!