Do you thrive on making a difference? We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated Care Assistants to work on a shift Rota basis for a private client based in High Wycombe. You will be working in a Nursing home setting with a hardworking and enthusiastic team which aims to provide top quality care to their patients.
Job title: Care Assistant
Location: Hazelmere, High Wycombe
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Care Assistant:
- Building excellent and caring bonds with service users
- Supporting service users with their everyday tasks
- Encouraging independence and providing exciting activities and plan days out
- Follow individual care plans
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met correctly
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- At least 6 months experience as a Care Assistant or Support Worker
- Thrives on helping others with a kind and caring nature
- Able to work on a flexible shift rota basis and be available at short notice
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly Pay - money in your bank account every Friday
- Regular work from Monday to Sunday
- Flexible hours to work around your availability
- Early, late, long days and night shifts available
- Increased salary for bank holiday and night shifts
- Free training provided where needed
- Employee of the month with prizes to be won
- 24/7 on call support with friendly consultants
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively get in touch with Dan from our High Wycombe team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.