Calling all Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers, Swanstaff Chelmsford needs you!
Whether you are looking for full time, part time or just the odd shift here and there to earn some extra cash, we can help you! Here at Swanstaff Chelmsford we cover a vast area of Essex including Braintree, Witham, Chelmsford, Maldon, Basildon, Wickford, Billericay, Southend, Rochford, Grays, Brentwood, Dagenham, Romford and everywhere in between!
Job title: Care Worker
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Rate of pay: £8.72 - £11.50 per hour
We supply to residential care settings across the above areas including Elderly residential, nursing, dementia, Young adults with terminal illnesses, injuries, learning & physical disabilities and mental health.
These can be working alongside fantastic teams or lone working on 1:1. Shift times vary from long days to nights to split shifts or mid shifts. We work around you!
The requirements of a Care Worker:
- At least 6 months UK based Healthcare experience within the last 3 years that we can reference you for.
- DBS must be registered on the online update service, If not we can help you with this
- Kind, caring and reliable
- Weekly Pay on Fridays
- Enhanced weekend and night rates
- Dedicated consultant available to you 24/7
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours that suit you
- Temp of the month prizes
- A dedicated team in branch
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jodie from our Chelmsford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.