We are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants on a permanent basis for a friendly and supportive care home in the area. The role is an excellent opportunity for you to progress and develop within a supportive, caring and specialist home.
The positions we currently have within the home are:
- Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants.
- Working Full Time or Part Time.
- Working Days, Nights or a mix of both.
Job Title: Care Assistant/Support Worker
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Rate of Pay: £8.40 per hour
The Role of a Care Assistant/Support Worker:
You will be responsible for providing a high level of care and support working either days or nights on a full time or part time basis alongside other care staff. You will be caring mainly for the elderly with dementia and physical disabilities.
All of these opportunities offer training and support to progress into a more senior role if you wish to do so.
Requirements of a Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Enhanced Child and Adult workforce DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent pay package
- On-going support from Swanstaff
If this is the role for you and you are keen to use your top healthcare skills to help others, apply here today by either sending an email to Lola.Hatt@swanstaff.co.uk or George.Mackenzie@swanstaff.co.uk or give us a call on 01322 474655.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.