Swanstaff are looking for compassionate, reliable Healthcare Assistants and Support Workersto come and join our team. To join our team we require you to have 6 months previous experience But also we do offer Free training that we can then help you to further your career.
Job Title: Care Assistant/Support worker
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £10.00ph
The Role of a Care Assistant/Support Worker:
Within this role your responsibilities will include delivering personal care, prompting medication, building a good rapport with residents, promote the highest standards of care and maintaining good communication with the office.
- Personal Care for elderly residents
- Support residents washing and dressing
- Support feeding and meal times
- One to one support
- Emotional and physical reassurance to service users
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care
- Various shifts available
Requirements of a Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- 6 months experience in this or a similar role
- DBS required.
- All training requirements are provided by Swanstaff.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!