Swanstaff are looking for compassionate, reliable Health Care Assistants to come and join our team. To join our team we require you to have 6 months previous experience But also we do offer Free training that we can then help you to further your career.
Job Title: Care Assistant/Support worker
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £10.00ph
The Role of a Care Assistant/Support Worker:
Within this role your responsibilities will include delivering personal care, prompting medication, building a good rapport with residents, promote the highest standards of care and maintaining good communication with the office.
- Personal Care for elderly residents.
- Support residents washing and dressing.
- Support feeding and meal times.
- One to one support.
- Emotional and physical reassurance to service users.
- Supporting Daily activities.
- General Care.
Requirements of a Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- 6 months experience in this or a similar role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
- All training requirements are provided by Swanstaff.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- 24/7 support from our consultants
- Refer a friend scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Millie on 01992 631987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES