Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for more domestic staff for our care home client based in Dartford. You will need to have a flexible approach to work as the shifts we get are on a rota but will be on different days of the week. We get these rotas that cover about 6 weeks in advance and then we get extra shifts on top of the pre-booked shifts.
Job Title: Care Home Domestic Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour, plus holiday pay. We don’t use umbrella companies so you won’t get any unexpected tax bills!
The role of a Care Home Domestic Worker:
Duties will include:
- tidying residents rooms, cleaning, laundry and ironing and any other tasks that you are asked to complete.
- All PPE is supplied to comply with current Covid 19 legislation.
- You may also be required to serve tea and lunch to the residents when asked.
Requirements of a Care Home Domestic Worker:
- Ideally a DBS registered with the online update service (We can arrange a DBS Certificate if required)
- 3 years employment history for referencing
- Flexible attitude as we might ask you to work some weekends.
- At least 6 months years driving experience.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey from our Swanley team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.