Are you an experienced handyman seeking a new role? Would you like a new opportunity with an organisation who will offer training in different avenues? If yes, please keep reading!
We are seeking flexible and reliable experienced handyman/caretakers to work full time for a school.
Job Title: Caretaker
Rate of Pay: £1600 per month
The Role of a Care Taker:
- Maintain security of the site at all times
- Minor maintenance work, cleaning & portering
- Liaise with contractors and persons hiring the site
- Responding to emergency out of our call outs
Working hours vary and therefore the desirable candidate needs to be flexible. Currently, there is an early shift 06:30 - 14:30 and a late shift 12:00 - 20:00 or 14:00 - 22:00 but these times can vary. Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays required.
Requirements of a Care Taker:
- Practical handyman skills (plumbing, woodwork, decorating)
- Must have a valid enhanced DBS to work with children
- Able to work as a part of a team and willing to deliver a high quality service
- Flexible with working hours
- Experience with IT
- Weekly pay
- Regular, ongoing work
- Training provided
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.