Job Tittle: Care Worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£12.50
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3
If you would like to earn some extra cash in time for Christmas, register with Swanstaff Recruitment today!
Swanstaff are looking for care workers within Ipswich, Suffolk to work for our client which specializes within caring for adults with dementia. We are looking for candidates with at least 6 months UK paid experience. You will be assisting residents with daily activities and supporting their independence.
Care Worker duties and responsibilities
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to customers so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Support individuals to pursue hobbies and leisure activities at home and in their community
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to your role, search out new and innovative opportunities with the people you support
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, and behavior
- Be observant to changes in the happiness and wellbeing of the people you support raise concerns and get help where required
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Working around your availability
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 press option 3 for healthcare division.