Swanstaff Waltham Cross are looking for wonderful care workers for 2020 to service our client in Epping Forest We have a variety of shifts that can be allocated to ensure we provide all of our candidates with a selection of care booking options. Swanstaff can provide care jobs that are of a convenient location to your local area, if you have you own transport you will have more booking options with this is client. Adults over 65 including those with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
Job title: Care Worker
Location: Epping Forest
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £11.50 per hour
The role of a Care Worker:
As a care worker for our client in Epping Forest, you will be working within a Care Home environment; our client provides specialist care support, residential, dementia, intermediate and palliative care.
- Must have 6 months experience with a commercial care home?
- Do you have an enhanced DBS?
- 5 Year work history
- Previous experience within a Mental Health Hospital Environment
Pay Rates Care Working
Weekdays: £9.00 - £11.00 Monday to Sunday
Nights: £9.56 - £11.50 per hour Monday to Sunday
- Long day 8AM- 8PM
- Half days available 6 hour shifts
- Nights 8PM- 8AM
- Regular bookings
- Garden Area
- Free parking on Site
- Weekly pay
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
We accept candidates that are experienced in domiciliary care that are looking to transfer to a non-domiciliary working day and to replace your door to door working shift. We can increase your hourly rate and day rate, reduce your travel time, and offer one care home location and the opportunity to be placed ona permanent contract.
Working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students
- Free Mandatory training: Online and practical
- Temp of the Month and Swanstaff Annual Recognition Award with vouchers
- Booking shifts as per your availability days and nights
- Weekly bookings
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend payment
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Franco from our Waltham Cross branch!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID19 VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK TO SWANSTAFF.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!