Do you live in Ipswich and looking for agency work? If yes, Swanstaff is recruiting for care workers to start ASAP!
Job title: Care worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£12.50
Location: Suffolk, Ipswich, IP1
Our client is based within Ipswich and specialize within residential care, they provide services that allow residents to live life with maximum independence and dignity in very safe and comfortable surroundings. Our clients provide 24hour care for up to 39 residents from the age of 18 years upwards. You must at least 6 months experience before registering with Swanstaff and be double vaccinated for Covid 19 with access to your covid pass.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing support and guidance to residents according to their care plans
- Promote privacy and dignity at all times
- Helping residents with daily activities such as, feeding, getting dressed, showering/bathing
- Assisting with administrating medication
- Preparing meals and light household duties
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- 24/7 on-call with healthcare division
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to a member of healthcare division.