Job Tittle: Care Worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£15
Location: Suffolk, Ipswich, IP5
Swanstaff are recruiting for Care workers within Ipswich, Aldeburgh to work for our clients, the residential home of distinction providing quality 24hour care with the emphasis on independence, dignity and privacy for the elderly residents. They are looking for candidates to provide high standards of care which embrace the companies value and principles. As a care worker you will be assisting residents with their daily activities such as feeding, bathing, showering, cooking.
Care Worker duties and responsibilities;
- Administering medication
- Assisting residents with showering and bathing
- Assisting with meal preparation, feeding and cooking
- Assisting residents with aids and personal equipment such us standing, walking, wheelchair, hoists
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly Pay
- Free training
- PAYE contract – Pension, Holiday Pay & NI deductions
- Refer a friend scheme
- 24/7 Support from the healthcare division
Get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 press option 3 for healthcare division.