The wonderful team at Swanstaff Ipswich, are recruiting for amazing Health Care Support Super Stars and Hero's to join our already amazing team of Care and Support Key Workers.
Our clientin Bury St Edmunds are looking for additional care support from our Ipswich Branch. We are particular interested in candidates that have proven experience working with Learning Disabilities, Forensic Mental Health, Substance abuse and Challenging Behaviour.
The below criteria is all you need to join the rest of our Key Workers with helping on days or nights at our Care and Nursing Homes:
- 6 months experience within a commercial care/support
- Valid DBS - if not we can process a DBS application
- (6 months Care experience within 5 years)
If you are compassionate, empathetic and have a sensitive approach to people, this is your opportunity!
PAY DAY AND NIGHT RATES: £9.10- £11.77 MONDAY TO SUNDAY
INCREASED RATE FOR BANK HOLIDAY £16.59
- Long day 8AM- 8PM (may vary according to booking)
- Half days available 6 hour shifts
- Nights 8PM- 8AM (may vary according to booking)
Working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students
- Free Mandatory training: Online and practical
- Temp of the Month and Swanstaff Annual Recognition Award with vouchers
- Booking shifts as per your availability days and nights
- Weekly bookings
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend payment
Domiciliary Care Workers Welcome!
We accept candidates that are experienced in domiciliary care that are looking to transfer to a non domiciliary working day and to replace your door to door working shift . We can increase your hourly rate and day rate, reduce your travel time, offer one care home location and the opportunity to be placed on a permanent contract.
- Regular bookings
- Garden Area
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Franco from our Ipswich team!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL SWANSTAFF IPSWICH 01473 558 443.
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.