Swanstaff Waltham Cross are currently on a huge recruitment drive for all kinds of Healthcare professionals in the London and Hertfordshire areas.
Job title: Care Worker
Location: London and Hertfordshire
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £11.50 per hour
The role of a Care Worker:
As a care worker, you will be working within care homes and residential living properties and assisting with all aspects of personal care and support with the young and senior.
We provide free mandatory training to our candidates and we also accept domiciliary experience!
The requirements of a Care Worker:
- Must have 6 months experience with a commercial care home?
- Do you have an enhanced DBS?
- 5 Year work history
- If you are compassionate, empathetic and have a sensitive approach to people, this is your opportunity!
Working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students
- Free Mandatory training: Online and practical
- Temp of the Month and Swanstaff Annual Recognition Award with vouchers
- Booking shifts as per your availability days and nights
- Weekly bookings
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend payment
Pay Rates Care Working
Weekdays £8.50 - £9.56 (Week days and nights)
Weekend £9.00 - £11.50 (Weekend days and nights
- Long day 8AM- 8PM
- Half days available
- Nights 8PM- 8AM
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie from our Waltham Cross branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.