Swanstaff are looking to recruit a hardworking and experienced care worker to work with a client that supports young service users with severe learning difficulties and extremely challenging behaviour.
Job Title: Care Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: 10.50 per hour
The Role of a Care Worker:
- Your responsibilities will include assisting the service user with general and personal care tasks, observe and record physical and emotional well-being.
- Assisting with additional tasks that will enable the service user to live their lives as independently as possible.
- You will also be required to occasionally make meals and sandwiches for service users. Activity days and outings are a big part of this exciting role.
Requirements of a Care Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Enhanced Child and Adult workforce DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Caring and compassionate
- Good standard of English and good communication skills
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler from our High Wycombe team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.