Swanstaff Kings Lynnneeds you now more than ever. We are looking for an experienced Care Workers in the Wisbecharea to work at our prestigious client in the local area.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Day (£9.10ph)and Night (£9.42ph)shifts are available for this role.
Job Title: Care Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.10 - £9.42 per hour
The role of a Care Worker:
- General daily tasks IE shopping, washing and cleaning
- Looking after the physical comfort and needs of the patients
- Keeping departments and equipmentclean and tidy
- Taking general observations and recording these
- Assisting patients to eat and move around
- Listening and talking to patients
Requirements of a Care Worker:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication
- Caring and compassionate
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie from our Kings Lynn team!