Swanstaff Waltham Cross are looking for wonderful care workers for 2020 to service our clients in North, East and West London and Hertfordshire. We have a variety of shifts and locations to ensure we provide all of our candidates with a selection of care booking options. Swanstaff can provide care jobs that are of a convenient location to your local area, driving and having your own transport is preferable!
As a care worker, you will be working within care homes and residential living properties and assisting with all aspects of personal care and support with the young and senior.
Job title: Care Worker
Rate of pay: £8.72 - £11.50 per hour
- Must have 6 months experience with a commercial care home?
- Do you have an enhanced DBS?
- MUST be able to drive
- 5 Year work history
- If you are compassionate, empathetic and have a sensitive approach to people, this is your opportunity!
Working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students
- Free Mandatory training: Online and practical
- Temp of the Month and Swanstaff Annual Recognition Award with vouchers
- Booking shifts as per your availability days and nights
- Weekly bookings
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend payment
Weekdays £8.50 - £9.56 (Week days and nights)
Weekend £9.00 - £11.50 (Weekend days and nights
- Long day 8AM- 8PM
- Half days available
- Nights 8PM- 8AM
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie from our Waltham Cross branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.