Are you an experienced Care Worker in the High Wycombe? We need to speak to individuals like you!
Job Title: Care Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Care Worker:
- The role of Support Worker is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice,dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your training up to date at all times.
Requirements of a Care Worker:
- Previous 6 months experience within the last 3 years.
- Someone who is passionate about helping, and working with people.
- Excellent communication skills, and a strong command of the English language.
- Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment.
- Able to work flexible hours at short notice
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support
- Ongoing, regular work
- Future progression opportunities
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn some extra cash!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.