Swanstaff Healthcare team are looking for experienced Care Workers in thePeterborough area who are looking for a new job!
Job Title: Care Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.91 - £12.00 per hour
The role of a Care Worker:
- The role of Care Worker is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice, dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Always keep your training up to date.
The requirements of a Care Worker:
- Previous 6 months experience within the last 3 years.
- Someone who is passionate about helping and working with people.
- Excellent communication skills, and a strong command of the English language.
- Can work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment.
- Able to work flexible hours at short notice.
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support
- Ongoing, regular work
- Future progression opportunities
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn some extra cash!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie Bazzoni from our Healthcare team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.