Swanstaff are looking for wonderful care workers for 2020 to service our clients in North, East and West London and the Hertfordshire areas.
Job title: Care Worker
Location: North, East and West London and the Hertfordshire areas
Rate of pay: £8.75 - £11.50 per hour
The role of a Care Worker:
We have a variety of shifts and locations to ensure we provide all of our candidates with a selection of care booking options. Swanstaff can provide care jobs that are of a convenient location to your local area, if you have you own transport you will have more booking options.
As a care worker, you will be working within care homes and residential living properties and assisting with all aspects of personal care and support with the young and senior.
- Must have 6 months experience with a commercial care home?
- Do you have an enhanced DBS?
- 5 Year work history
If you are compassionate, empathetic and have a sensitive approach to people, this is your opportunity!
Working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students
- We can book shifts according to your availability
- Free Mandatory training: Online and practical
- Temp of the Month and Swanstaff Annual Recognition Award with vouchers
- Booking shifts as per your availability days and nights
- Weekly bookings
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend payment
- Weekdays £8.75 - £9.56 (Week days and nights)
- Weekend £9.00 - £11.50 (Weekend days and nights
- Long day 8AM- 8PM
- Half days available
- Nights 8PM- 8AM
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!