Carers! Swanstaff Swanley are on a huge recruitment drive for experienced Carers in the Orpington area! This role is flexible and can offer day, night and weekend shifts.
Job title: Carer
Rate of pay: £8.72 per hour
The role of a Carer:
- Assisting service users with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing and eating.
- Observe, monitor and record service users' physical and emotional wellbeing, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage service users to participate in social and recreational activities.
The requirements of a Carer:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from our consultants
- Refer a Friend scheme - earn up to £200 T&Cs apply
- Flexible working
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!