Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable citizens of your local community? Swanstaff Swanley are looking for experienced Carers to join our client in the Herne Bay area! Could it be you?
Rate of pay:£8.72 per hour
The role of a Carer:
- Assisting service users with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing and eating.
- Observe, monitor and record service users' physical and emotional wellbeing, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage service users to participate in social and recreational activities.
The requirements of a Carer:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from our consultants
- Refer a Friend scheme - earn up to £200 T&Cs apply
- Flexible working
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!