Swanstaff Ipswich understand how difficult times may be at the moment, which is why we are looking to help in any way possible. We are currently recruiting for experienced Carers in the Halesworth area.
Job title: Carer
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £14.00 per hour
All shifts are either 8am- 2pm, 2pm- 8pm, 8pm- 8am & 8am- 8pm
The responsibilities of a Carer:
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including earlies, lates, long days and nights and we pay between £9.00 and £14.00 per hour!
The requirements of a Carer:
- 6 months previous paid UK Healthcare experience
- A valid DBS
- A valid UK driving licence and your own vehicle is preferred but not essential
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich branch!