Are you an experienced Carer affected economically by Covid-19? Have you been let go or made redundant? Here at Swanstaff Ipswich, we are doing all that we can to help. We have lots of Healthcare shifts available!
Job title: Carer
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £14.00 per hour
All shifts are either 8am- 2pm, 2pm- 8pm, 8pm- 8am & 8am- 8pm
The role of a Carer:
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including earlies, lates, long days and nights and we pay between £9.00 and £14.00 per hour!
The requirements of a Carer:
- 6 months previous paid UK Healthcare experience
- A valid DBS
- A valid UK driving licence and your own vehicle is preferred but not essential
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich branch!