Are you an experienced, passionate and dedicated Carer in the Orpington area looking for a new role?
Swanstaff Swanley need to hear from you! We have an exciting position available with our prestigious client.
Rate of pay:£8.72 - £11.00 per hour
The role of a Carer:
- Assisting service users with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing and eating.
- Observe, monitor and record service users' physical and emotional wellbeing, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage service users to participate in social and recreational activities.
The requirements of a Carer:
- 6 months previous experience in this or a similar role
- A valid DBS (if you do not have this, we can assist you in getting one on the update service)
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- A dedicated Swanstaff consultant available even on out of office times!
- Competitive pay rates
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Laceyfrom our Swanley team!