Due to the increasing demand for Health and Social care staff during the Covid-19 epidemic, Swanstaff Ipswich are recruiting Healthcare Assistants for a number of care homes in and around Beccles.
Healthcare Assistants play a vital role in ensuring that residents of care and residential homes receive their usual levels of care and assistance, whilst following all guidelines to help prevent the spread of infection.
We have a variety of shifts available including Earlies 0800 - 1400, Lates 1400 - 2000, Nights 2000 - 0800 & Long Days 0800 - 2000.
Responsibilities of a Carer will include:
- looking after the physical comfort of patients
- keeping departments clean and tidy
- taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature
- helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems
- listening and talking to patients, providing emotional support
Key Skills and Experience
- You will have at least 6 months recent healthcare experience in the UK
- You will have a current DBS on the update service or we will apply for one on your behalf
- You will be dedicated to providing the highest standards of care at all times
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE contract - Pension, Holiday Pay & NI deductions
- Free update training
- Refer a friend scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich branch!