Working for a private school you will be required to assist with food preparation, serving off hot food and kitchen cleaning
Following strict health and safety and new Covid guidelines you will be required to wear masks and gloves when serving and in the communal areas.
It is essential you hold an Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service and an up to date food hygiene
£9 per hour immediate start
Requirements of a Catering Assistant:
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- An up to date food hygiene certificate
- Experience in a fast paced kitchen environment or similar is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Weekly pay via the agency
- ‘Refer A Friend’ scheme – earn cash rewards
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to Hayley.Willingham@Swanstaff.co.uk and call Hayley on 01473 558443 for more information!