Are you seeking a job for the summer? Would you like to work on an exciting film set and see the background action? If yes, please keep reading!
Job Title: Catering Assistant
Location: Iver Heath, Slough
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Catering Assistant:
We are looking for Catering Assistants to work in a fast paced kitchen environment on a busy production set to assist with the cleaning of cooking equipment.
This role will include early starts and 10 - 11 hour days so you need to be capable of running on your feet all day! Some weekends will be required throughout August also.
Requirements of a Catering Assistant:
- Must be able to drive or in walking distance due to location
- Experience in a fast paced kitchen environment or similar is preferred
- Reliable and flexible - able to work long shifts!
- Ability to work under pressure
- Weekly pay via the agency
- Behind the scenes action of how a programme is filmed!
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards
- Potential work in the future on other film sets
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.