Swanstaff are recruiting for a Catering Supervisor to work within a private school near Ipswich.
Working on a rota this role is 52 weeks a year with 4 weeks holiday. The rota will be over 7 days and incorporate hours between 0600 & 1900!
Job title: Catering Supervisor
Location: Holbrook, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £18,000 per annum
You will be responsible for supervising the performance of the frontline catering team members, ensuring all tasks associated with food and back of house services are carried out.
The role of a Catering Supervisor:
- Oversee day to day running of the catering team working with the Catering Manager
- Delivering the highest level of customer care and service at all times
- Using a till, accepting payment and giving change
- Gain a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their purchase
- Maximising all sales opportunities
- Assisting with all preparation of hospitality; serving hot and cold food/beverages where required
- Ensure all display's, counters and seating areas comply with company policy
The right applicant will have supervisory experience and previous experience of working within a bury catering environment.
Once accepted for the role you will have to have completed an Enhanced DBS application for Child Workforce prior to commencing. There will also be additional E- Learning training required within 20 weeks of commencing.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.