Swanstaff are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work full time Monday to Friday in Waltham Cross.The successful candidate will be placed full time as a Warehouse Operative with our client that is a specialist in Digital Maritime Solutions.
Job title: Chart Corrector/Despatch Admin
Rate of pay: £16,643 per annum
The role of a Chart Corrector/Dispatch Administrator:
- Working with different maritime chart symbols.
- To help out with warehouse returns of charts and books from customers to help identify any corrections that need doing.
- Prepare information to allow a credit note to be raised for customer refunds.
- To assist in the preparation of Tracing's, which are to be sent for printing. This will include using Creative Adobe Suite software applications, such as Acrobat Professional, Photoshop, etc.
- To help out with other duties carried out within the warehouse i.e. pulling, packing and stock location.
- To assist/cover in the support of the Support/Dispatch Administrator (Warehouse)
- To book in to stock any print on demand (POD) charts printed.
- To distribute any POD charts to the warehouse to relevant staff picking the order, this includes folding, applying labels and trimming the charts where required.
Requirements of a Chart Corrector/Dispatch Administrator:
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- All candidates must be good at drawing and with neat handwriting, and experience of working within a drawing office would be of benefit.
- The position may suit candidates that have studied technical drawing (preferable however not essential)
- Accuracy is essential and attention to detail is a must with your handwriting.
- Computer literate - Have the ability to transfer detail to electronic charts eventually.
- Motivated, must have a strong interest in drawing.
- It is necessary to have a good standard of sight, as the symbols are small and require close attention.
- The role requires frequent handling of charts and publications.
Are you interested in this role? Apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!