42000 - 50000 Per Annum Company Vehicle/Travel Allowance + Bonus
Chartered Building Surveyor(MRICS) - Up to £50,000 - Greenwich
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) for a multi-discipline consultancy based in South East London providing expert advice within the construction industry. The role will provide you with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the Housing, Leisure and Education sectors of the Construction Industry.
Job Title: Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Chartered Building Surveyor Duties:
- Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Preparing and producing specifications for works
- Coordinating other members and stakeholders in the design team
- Preparing tender and contract documents, primarily JCT and some NEC forms
- Advising on and acting in accordance with the Party Wall Act
- Advising on and acting in accordance with CDM 2015
Chartered Building Surveyor Requirements:
- Must be MRICS
- Previous Consultancy experience
- Experience in the Housing, Leisure and Education sectors
- Computer Literate and competent in all Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 07885975238 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.