Swanstaff are recruiting for DBS Chefs to work within care homes and schools in Norwich. Working within busy kitchens you will be required to prepare and cook meals following a fixed menu.
Job title: Chef
Rate of pay: £11.00 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Chef:
- Planning menus
- Ensuring food quality and taste is of the highest standard
- Managing inventory of stock and ordering raw materials
- Controlling budgets and minimizing wastage
- Maintaining health and hygiene in the kitchen
The requirements of a Chef:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Valid DBS.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from our consultants
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- Temp of the Month scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Penny on 01473 588443 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.