Are you an experienced Chef looking for a new role in the Bedford area? We need to hear from you! We have an exciting opportunity based with our client who are looking for a dedicated individual.
Job title: Chef
Rate of pay: £9.00 per hour
The responsibilities of a Chef:
- We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced chef who has passion and creativity in the kitchen. If you looking for work on the weekends this will be the perfect role for you.
- You must be able to work on your own using initiative, having the ability to manage time & carry out day to day running of the kitchen whilst delivering an excellent service
- You will be preparing and cooking a set menu and presenting food to a high standard.
- The working hours are Saturday & Sunday 10.00am- 14.00pm looking for someone to start immediately!
Requirements of a Chef:
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Food and Hygiene level 2
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Standard DBS
- Experience in similar role desirable
But why join our team?
We couldn't achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our candidates and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- On Call 24 hour support
- Flexible hours to accommodate your lifestyle
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Anna on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.