Are you an experienced Chef looking for a new role? Maybe you're working long hours and are looking for a role that is more flexible? Swanstaff are looking for individuals like you! We are looking for a Chef to join a busy kitchen within a residential care home.
Job Title: Chef
Rate of Pay: £9 - £10.50 per hour
The Role of a Chef:
- Maintaining accurate records of food supplies, waste and freezer / fridge temperatures as required
- Preparing weekly menus, paying particular attention to any special dietary requirements
- Inspecting dishes before they go out to residents
- Communication of information to senior members of staff relevant to ordering stock
Requirements of a Chef:
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Standard DBS preferably
- Experience in Care Homes preferred
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 support from us
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.