Swanstaff Ipswich needs you now more than ever. We are looking for DBS chefs within Luton and the surrounding areas.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Job Title: DBS Chef
Salary: £11.00 per hour
The role of a Chef:
- You'll ensure the provision of a high standard of food quality, preparing, cooking and presenting food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy and safe environment.
- Keeping all areas clean following all mandatory COSHH and HACPP guidelines.
- Working hours are 0800 - 1400 Saturday & Sunday until end of March at the earliest covering a Chef who is shielding.
The requirements of a Chef:
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience running a kitchen
- Food Hygiene Certificate level 2 or 3 dated within the last 3 years
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service (if you do not have one, one can be applied for)
- Experience of Contract Catering
- Ability to work on own initiative
What do you need to think about before applying?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates, Weekly paid
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham!