Swanstaff Ipswich needs you now more than ever. We are looking for an experience Chefs to work with our client in Woodbridge.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Job Title: Chef
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Our client is a gorgeous country house, with open fires, pan tiled floors and exposed oak beams, serving good home cooked food in a cosy Inn environment.
The role of a Chef:
- Input in menu.
- Creating affective schedules.
- Health and Hygiene Management.
- Stock & cost control.
- Liaising with management/ suppliers & contractors.
- Leading the kitchen during service.
- Training and developing staff members.
- Liaising with management.
The requirements of a Chef:
- 3+ Years Chef experience.
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Key skills we are looking for:
- Culinary skills to teach and train others.
- A calm temperament in a busy environment essential.
- Great people person as you will be working in an open kitchen environment.
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly paid
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham!