Are you an experienced chef looking for a new role? Maybe you're working long hours and are looking for a role that is more flexible? Swanstaff are looking for individuals like you! We are looking for experienced chefs to work different shifts across a number of residential and nursing homes in Milton Keynes.
Job Title: Chef
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of Pay: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
The Role of a Chef:
- Preparing and cooking breakfast, lunch and tea
- Maintaining accurate records of food supplies, waste and freezer / fridge temperatures as required
- Preparing weekly menus, paying particular attention to any special dietary requirements
- Inspecting dishes before they go out to residents
- Communication of information to senior members of staff relevant to ordering stock
- Following dietry requirements including puree foods
Requirements of a Chef:
- Must have relevant certificates - Food Hygiene Level 2 or 3
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Enhanced DBS certificate necessary for this environment (If you don't have this we can complete it here with us)
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 support from us
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.