Our client set in the beautiful country side is looking for a Chef de Partie to join their exisitng team, producing some excellent quality meals using local fresh food.
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Salary: up to 22KDOE
The requirements of a Chef De Partie:
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Personality, confidence and drive
- Maintains standards and contributes ideas
In return here are some of the benefits:
- Remuneration of between £18,750 and £21,000 per year. + incentives of £7,500 pa
- Pension Scheme
- A voucher to use on food and/or drinks at all locations
- Meals on duty
- Individual career development plans, training and progression.
- Performance based rewards and bonuses.
- Wine tasting events with suppliers.
- A 45-hour week with a mix of shift patterns, two days off each week and 28 days holiday.
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham!