Are you an experienced Chef De Partie in the Sittingbourne area looking for a new job? Check out our exciting opportunity based with our prestigious client!
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Salary: £10.55 - £11.26 DOE
The role of a Chef De Partie:
Working within a brigade of 6 other Chefs you will be creating a large selection of high quality ready meals. Using big steam-heated saucepans you will be required to make sauces, reductions, season and taste every dish to make sure the flavour is just right!
Hours of work are on a rota 0600 – 1400, 1400 – 2200 & 2200 – 0600
For the right candidate this role is due to start immediately with a view of going permaent following a succesful introductory period.
- Ensuring all ingredients are of a high quality standard before use
- Ensureing portion control for each dish
- Follow all health and safety and hygiene rules accordingly
- Work closely with other team members and sectors in a high volume kitchen
Requirements of a Chef De Partie:
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience working with a kitchen ideally at a Chef De Partie level as a minimum
- Food Hygiene Certificate level 2 dated within the last 3 years
- Experience of volume catering (desirable)
- Ability to work on own initiative
The benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates, Weekly paid
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham from our Catering team!