Job Title: Chef De Partie
Salary: £25,000 per Annum
Chef De Partie needed, as the temperature begins to rise would you like to be working right in an elegant restaurant catering for regular customers.
I need to speak to Chef De Partie and Commis Chefs who are interested in earning a great basic salary of £25,000 per annum within abusiness that values and rewards their team.
The hours of this position are between Friday to Sunday, with 36 hours a week guaranteed
- Working efficiently and professionally to support all members of the team.
- Maintaining a high level of hygiene, health and Safety.
- Cooking all foods on menu from scratch.
- Obtaining all deliveries each morning as all meals will be cooked fresh.
- Analysing the menu with the head chef, substituting meals when needed.
- Supporting Head Chef with stock takes and arranging orders.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Flexible skills withing the kitchen with an ability to cook all meals on the menu
- 1 years experience in a catering role
- Keen to learn a fresh menu and grow within a great team.
- To be successful in this role you need to have a genuine interest and passion for catering, with proven experience to match.
- Pension Contribution
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Full Support to Progress within the Company
This high-paid, stable position will be filled quickly, so if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, get in touch with Tylerin Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.